We love to read over here at Refined + Rugged. Though I don’t have the opportunity to read as often as I’d like to, I set the goal to read three books this summer and I’m nearly finished with the third. Along with reading for personal enjoyment it is a pleasure and priority to me to read with my children.
Together as a family we finished Winnie the Pooh last Spring, and before school begins again, I wanted to offer up a few books we have embarked upon this summer. What are some of your reading picks for children? Do you have any sensational books you’ve read together as a family?
I hope you have a magnificent Monday!!!
1. Shel Silverstein (anything, everything)
2. We Are in a Book by Mo Willems
3. Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White
4. Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne
5. The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery
6. On The Day You Were Born by Debra Frasier
7. Everybody Needs A Rock by Byrd Baylor
Bonus: Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain